How to Prevent Breast Cancer
Preventing breast cancer involves many factors. Epigenetics and nutrigenomics can be used to modify your risk factors.
Estrogen-sensitive risk factors for cancers:
• Alcohol consumption
• Synthetic hormone replacement therapy
• Family or personal history of breast cancer
• Methylation defects
• Making more bad estrogen than good
• Not having children, or having children after age 30
• Being exposed to radiation, including mammograms
The Best Breast Cancer Prevention Tests
- Dutch Hormones Test https://www.dutchhormone.com
- Thermography imaging, a simpler and safer breast health screening. Mammograms can cause breast cancer. Before you can feel breast cancer thermography can see it eight years in advance! When you catch precancerous cells you have plenty of time to reverse the process and stop cancer before it gets started. It takes one cancer cell 7 years before it becomes cancer. Thermography shows the additional heat that shows extra blood flow feeding beginning cancer cells.
Avoid sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), these products are often labeled SLS free.
Hypothyroidism is very common today and our average body temperature is no longer 98.6. Having a temperature of 98.6 is imperative because the liver performs many functions and depends on the correct body temperature for those enzymatic processes to occur.
Iodine, chlorine, bromine and fluoride are all halides, except only iodine is a healthy halide, the others belong in a class referred to as “toxic halides.” Eating bread, taking a shower, and brushing your teeth can all be dangerous to your health unless you actively work to avoid toxic halides using natural toothpaste without fluoride in it, packaged drinks, use a shower filter to trap the chlorine and give up eating bread. If your local water company fluoridates your drinking water, start a movement to remove fluoride from your water supply. Most countries have banned water fluoridation and many cities and towns in the US have as well.
Because our bodies are full of toxic halides that do not protect us from cancer what little iodine is in our body is doing very little good at disease prevention of how to prevent breast cancer. The body will take bromide or fluoride and use it to manufacture thyroid hormone. Your thyroid tests will show you have adequate thyroid hormone despite feeling cold, gaining weight and other low thyroid symptoms. Your doctor will tell you’re “your thyroid is fine.” So what is happening to you? Often the body is using the toxic halides as building blocks to make thyroid hormone thereby creating ineffective thyroid hormones that show normal on tests but do not work the way they should. The only test you can use would be a urine test to show you have the iodine deficiency.
The highest concentration of iodine receptors is in your breasts and thyroid. According to the World Health Organization estimates 99% of the world’s population is iodine deficient and this is a global epidemic this is how to prevent breast cancer. Our soils have become over farmed to keep up with demand for food to feed 7 billion people, leaving the soil nutrient poor thereby creating nutrient poor food that cannot support optimal health.
Xenoestrogens Can Cause Breast Cancer
A miracle estrogen metabolite made from good estrogen that has been shown to eliminate breast cancer. Older women and women who are not making sufficient
Order: Breast Enlargement Pills